Those who have colleagues or partners from India or with an Indian cultural background.
Understand the dynamics of personal and business relationships with Indians on a team, establish rapport faster, manage adequate mutual expectations, work effectively together, and have peace of mind.
A 60-to-120-minute webinar (presentation, workshop, Q&A, and case studies):
- The diversity of Indians; how basic intercultural intelligence gives an unfair advantage in communication.
- What really drives your colleagues from India: society, environment, tactics, and goals.
- 12 aspects of doing business in India that are different from Ukraine or the United States.
- Establishing a favorable impression and position from the very first minute.
- Typical problem situations and solutions: how to listen, praise, set and monitor goals, and criticize without conflict.
- Strategies for effectively communicating with an Indian manager, including taking into account cultural differences in perceptions of organizational relationships, work and life interactions, and communication.
- Building a cohesive team culture by taking into account the unique perspectives and communication styles of team members from India, Ukraine, and the West.